the acoustic diaries

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

When Ice Met Cream

The camera repair guy called today and told me it's gonna cost about $200 to rebuild the optical unit for the lens of the camera.....son of a bee sting! Looks like I'll be eating off food stamps for the next week. If they're serving hashbrowns, I'm so there.

The schedule for the Sasquatch! Music Festival has been released.





Thankfully, it's only 3 stages. The worst was during the Warped Tour one year when they had 6 stages and no one knew what the heck was going on.....myself included. I like that Ben Harper gets 2hrs to close on Saturday and NIN and Beck get some decent time to close as well the other nights. On Saturday, I'll be catching most of Architecture, then hauling ass over to catch Sufjan. Those two are the bands I've yet to see and want to see the most. Unfortunately, it now looks like The Brunettes aren't playing at the festival anymore.

Looking at the schedule, I'd be pretty satisfied if I just stayed at the main stage. Might be able to catch a couple songs from Damien Jurado, Constantines and Sam Roberts. The one major conflict in the schedule for me is Death Cab - Clap Your Hands on Sunday. I'll probably catch the opening of Clap Your Hands, then rush over to see Death Cab. Too bad their set ends around 9:30pm, as hearing them play Transatlanticism, while watching the sunset in the backdrop of the mountains and the Columbia River would be intense. It gets to me just thinking about it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home