the acoustic diaries

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Heart and Desire

Listening to...




So Dashboard Confessional is playing here in July. What kills me is that City And Colour is opening all their Canadian dates except the Vancouver one. I must say though that watching Dallas Green play at the Plaza Of Nations would suck since the venue isn't very good, and everyone would be talking and drowning out his incredible music and voice. I was quite content with the show he played at Mesa Luna in March. It's one of my favourite shows of the year so far. I think the perfect venue for him would be the Van East Cultural Centre. It's so intimate, holding under 300 people, and everyone stays seated and quiet for the most part.

I was watching an old rerun of that American Gladiators show today. Any game show with an event called the Human Cannonball is okay in my books.

4 Comments:

  • Tool I got and adore. How is the new Pearl Jam?

    By Blogger Shaz, at Wed May 03, 11:46:00 AM  

  • The packaging for the Tool album is pretty crazy. I spent a good 5 minutes looking through those stereoscopic lenses included. The new Pearl Jam is rockin'!

    By Blogger acoustic, at Wed May 03, 07:22:00 PM  

  • Yes I love the packaging too. I never really got into Pearl Jam enough to buy a cd, I may just end up listening to my friend's copy.

    By Blogger Shaz, at Wed May 03, 11:29:00 PM  

  • dashboard confessional doesnt belong anywhere near Tool or Pearl Jam. they can vindicate themselves by realizing that Tool and Pearl Jam can crush emo with but a glance.

    By Blogger PatZ, at Fri May 05, 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home