the acoustic diaries

Sunday, December 18, 2005

small figures in a vast expanse

Scored this sweet harmonica a couple days ago. Now I'm gonna be rocking out on it Tom Cochrane Life Is A Highway style. One time, I told my Dad that I'm gonna grow my hair out like Tom Cochrane in that video. Cochrane was standing on some rocks and busting out the solo on the harmonica. It was the coolest thing.....Yeah, in hindsight that turned out to be a bad choice.


I even played my newly acquired harmonica skills for an audience.


I'm sure they dig it.

1 Comments:

  • that is so super cute that you played for your stuffed animals!

    my nonna has some old harmonicas and everytime we went over there we always played them...they are so cool!

    By Blogger Smelly Danielly, at Tue Dec 20, 09:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home