the acoustic diaries

Friday, April 29, 2005

makepovertyhistory.ca

I rarely get excited for concerts anymore. I've seen almost every band I've wanted to see. One of the few bands that I had yet to see before last night was U2.

I felt an excitement for this show...........an excitement that had been missing in me for a while. And the show didn't disappoint. It's one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Here's the setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean / New Year’s Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes you can’t make it on your own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running to Standstill
Human Rights
Bad
Pride in the name of love
Where the Streets have no name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

All Because of You
Original of the Species
“40”

The production of the show was amazing. The curtain of lights used as a backdrop was beautiful. The crowd was very appreciative. I think everyone left satisfied.

Please visit
www.one.org
www.makepovertyhistory.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home