the acoustic diaries

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Get out of the way! We have a bad elephant!

The new season of the Amazing Race started tonight. The teams began the race at the beautiful Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Colorado. I can't wait to see a show there one day.

One of the most entertaining couples from previous seasons of the Amazing Race was Meredith and Gretchen. That time when Gretchen was riding on that elephant and started yelling was absolutely hilar.

NHL games resumed again today. In one of my pools, I have two people that already retired this season (Palffy and Lemieux). I wonder if we can make it three? At least I did something decent and picked Ovechkin last round in one pool.

Been listening to some songs by this twin sister duo Kate and Kacey Coppola recently. Looking forward to hearing their whole album when it gets released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home